Big Night in Little Haiti
Friday, September 21 2012, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Little Haiti Cultural Center Plaza, 6PM – 10PM:
212 NE 59 Terrace, Miami 33137 – FREE
- Konpa band DISIP in the plaza
- Arts + Crafts vendors
- Haitian Food for sale, bars by Spuntino
- MLK Mural Project featuring Serge Toussaint
- Global Caribbean III, presented by Haitian Cultural Arts Alliance: Haiti: Kingdom of This World on exhibit in the gallery, [An official Art Basel sanctioned exhibition]
- 6:30 pm – 8:30PM Family Art Corner by Positive Impact Foundation: Carnival Crafts
- Music between sets provided by DJ Mack and Mizikpam.com. Enjoy Mizikpam.cominternet Haitian and world music radio.
Haitian Cultural Arts Alliance
225 NE 59 Street, Miami 33137
6PM – 10PM – free
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening 9PM enjoy outstanding Hatitian music from Groove Relax, performance and comedy. Delicious Lunch and dinner is served every day!
5650 NE 2 Avenue, Miami • (305) 982-0687
7th Circuit Studios
228 NE 59 Street, Miami 33137
6PM – 10PM: Open Studio
Carnival comes to Little Haiti!